Louis van den Berg
Herbalife 24 Range Breakdown
This article is to give a brief summary of the Herbalife 24 range. This range is focused on the full range of sports nutrition. Which includes foundation nutrition, optimising hydration, preparation, endurance, strength and recovery.
As you can see in the diagram above, Formula 1 Sport shakes are meant to be taken all the time, to ensure you have enough vitamins and minerals and the right ratio of macros. Hydrate is also meant to be taken all the time, to ensure your electrolytes are optimised.
The rest of the products is to help with specific areas you would like to focus on, let's start with the Formula 1 Shake and work our way through all of them.
Formula 1 Sport
Balanced with carbohydrates, proteins, vitamins and minerals, Formula 1 Sport provides a healthy meal for athletes.
9 g of milk protein, which supports lean muscle mass.
13 g carbohydrate blend per serving provides immediate and sustained energy.
20 vitamins and minerals
L -Glutamine supports muscle growth and immune function.
NSF tested and 100% Certified for Sport®.
This is a low calorie, electrolyte drink. Consume throughout your workouts to keep hydrated.
• Hydration anytime, for anyone
• 80% NRV vitamin C
• Contains the electrolytes sodium, calcium and magnesium
• Low in kilojoules
• Source of energy supporting B vitamins including B1 and B12
• Orange ﬂavoured
Supports blood flow to working muscles.
Supports healthy blood flow
Enhances fast-twitch muscular contractions
Helps maintain focus and performance
A carbohydrate-protein drink mix with added vitamins. Consume Prolong during high-intensity or extended exercise.
• 957 kJ per serving
• 6.8 g whey protein
• Contains carbohydrate in the form of maltodextrin
• With added vitamin C and B vitamins (including B1, B3, B6, B12 and pantothenic acid)
This unique drink mix has an osmolality of 270 - 330 mOsmol/kg
• Artiﬁcial colourant and artiﬁcial ﬂavourings and sweeteners free.
• Citrus ﬂavoured
A protein and carbohydrates drink mix with added L-glutamine and L-carnitine. Consume Rebuild Endurance following high-intensity or extended exercise.
• A source of protein 10 g per serving
• High in carbohydrate 36 g per serving
• Provides vitamins B1, B2, C and E, along with iron
• Artiﬁcial colourant free, artiﬁcial ﬂavouring free and artiﬁcial sweetener free
• Vanilla ﬂavoured
A high protein recovery shakes to use after intense exercise. It has added
L-Glutamine and BCAAs for athletes. Consume Rebuild Strength following
high-intensity or extended exercise.
• High protein shake with added L-Glutamine and BCAAs for athletes
• High in protein with 24 g of protein per serving
• Artificial colouring free, artificial flavouring free and artificial sweetener free
• Chocolate Flavoured
Combats exercise-induced inflammation.
Curcumin helps combat exercise-induced inflammation
Elderberry and Saberry (an extract from amla fruit) and scavenge free radicals
Vitamin C and beta carotene support immune function
If you are interested in order or find out more, please follow this link, supply us with your details and we will contact you.